Bienvenido a la Pennine Trail Trans
Una costa nacional para ruta de la costa para la recreación y el transporte - para caminantes, ciclistas y (en partes) jinetes
The Trans Pennine Trail in South Yorkshire
- RSPB Antiguo Moor has extensive visitor facilities and is a fantastic place to watch wildlife and enjoy the mixture of habitats including the varied surroundings of water, marsh, reed beds and grassland. The visitor centre is very accommodating and three mobility vehicles are available for the less mobile
- Cusworth Hall, Museum and Park provides a beautiful backdrop to surrounding lakeland landscape of the country park. Collections within the Hall depict life in the locality over the last 200 año. Facilities include Museum, shop, tea rooms and toilets (includes the Museum of South Yorkshire Life).
- Conisbrough Castle stands high above a narrow point in the River Don Valley and boasts the finest Circular Norman Keep Tower in the UK. In recent years improvements have seen the building of a specially designed Visitor Centre and the conversion of the custodian’s lodge into Tea Rooms.
- Doncaster Tourist Information Centre holds details of all visitor attractions, eating places, shops, entertainment and other local facilities.
- Denaby Ings Nature Reserve – This fantastic 40 hectare reserve supports a wealth of wild flowers and plants, attracting birds such as the great crested grebe, mallard, pochard and tufted duck. Open everyday all year round.
- Sprotbrough Flash Nature Reserve – This 28 hectare reserve is made up of a range of diverse habitats that include open water, woodland, grassland and, in a disused railway cutting, outcrops of limestone and the River Don runs alongside the reserve. Open everyday all year round with around 112 different species of birds recorded annually.