Bienvenido a la Pennine Trail Trans
Una costa nacional para ruta de la costa para la recreación y el transporte - para caminantes, ciclistas y (en partes) jinetes
The Trans Pennine Trail in North Yorkshire
- Selby Abbey beautiful Norman Abbey in the North East of England was granted its founding charter by William the Conqueror and reported to be the birthplace of King Henry I.
- Selby Arts Centre is a wonderful building catering for a whole range of audiences.
- Yorkshire Paintball Centre is the North of England’s largest centre for baintball and has a variety of different game zones and terrains. The ideal location for parties, days out and team building.
- Selby Tourist Information is here to assist you in any way they can and make sure you enjoy your visit to Selby.
- York Minster is the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe York – Minster Yardwhere, from Roman Times to the present day, the site on which York Minster stands has been at the very centre of England’s religious and political life.
- National Railway Museum in York is the largest railway museum in the world responsible for the conservation and interpretation of the British national collection of historically significant railway vehicles and other artefacts.
- Cycle the Solar System along the York – Selby cycle track. Bring your bike and cycle at 10 times the speed of light! End every journey younger than when you started!
- La York Dungeon is a humorous horror-themed attraction which documents the gory history of the city through a combination of live actors, rides and special effects.
- Visit the Tourist information centres to discover York’s historical city centre – a must for all visitors