Trans Pennine Trail cyclist user code
- Must not use this route for racing competitions or speed trials.
- On canal towpaths – read and abide by the Canal and River Trust code for cyclists.
- Please be prepared to dismount occasionally – on steep access ramps, or on limited sections (such as restricted width bridges).
- Where the Trail is a designated bridleway, cyclists should give way to other users.
- Be careful with your speed – especially on slopes or where visibility ahead is limited.
- Please enjoy the Trans Pennine Trail and help others to do so too!
- See full user code