The Trail in North Yorkshire
- Selby Abbey beautiful Norman Abbey in the North East of England was granted its founding charter by William the Conqueror and reported to be the birthplace of King Henry I.
- Selby Arts Centre is a wonderful building catering for a whole range of audiences.
- Yorkshire paintball centre the North of England's largest Paintball centre has a variety of different game zones and terrains. The ideal location for parties, days out and team building.
- Selby Tourist Information is here to assist you in any way they can and make sure you enjoy your visit to Selby.
- York Minster the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe where, from Roman Times to the present day, the site on which York Minster stands has been at the very centre of England's religious and political life.
- National Railway Museum in York is the largest railway museum in the world responsible for the conservation and interpretation of the British national collection of historically significant railway vehicles and other artefacts.
- Cycle the Solar System along the York - Selby cycle track. Bring your bike and cycle at 10 times the speed of light! End every journey younger than when you started!
- Visit the Tourist information centres to discover York's historical city centre - a must for all visitors
Places on the Trail: East