Bienvenue sur le Pennine Sentier transcanadien
Une côte nationale à la route de la côte pour les loisirs et le transport - pour les randonneurs, cyclistes et (dans les parties) cavaliers
The Trans Pennine Trail in East Yorkshire
- Hornsea Mere is the largest freshwater lake in Yorkshire. Situated close to the sea the Mere is home to an extensive collection of reed beds and is surrounded by farmland and mixed woodland.
- Hornsea Freeport is a magical mix of shopping and leisure attractions. Free parking, fantastic selection of places to eat, superb play areas for kids and we’re open every day.
- Wolds Way is a mixture of rolling chalk wolds with large airy field tops and dramatic dry valleys. A route for walkers with parts available for cyclists and horse riders.
- Humber Bridge – taking 8 years to build, thousands of tonnes of steel and opened in 1981, this magnificent suspension bridge has the north tower sited on the high water line and the south tower founded in shallow water 500m from the shore.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Conseil provides a vast range of information for the area for visitors, whether walking, riding or cycling.
- Musée Hornsea is a fantastic asset for Hornsea. It has, possibly, the largest collections of Hornsea Pottery in the world and many other fascinating exbits. The core was orginally a late medieval long house and is always worth a visit.
- Hull City Centre has it all – musées, galeries, retail outlets, attractions, nightlife – so much to do and see. Take a stroll along the historic Old Town and visit the stunning waterfront.
- The Deep is the deepest aquarium in Europe dedicated to understanding and protecting the world’s oceans. Enjoy discovering the story of the world’s oceans on a dramatic journey back in time and into the future.
- The Fish Trail – a unique way to find the fish and explore the city with 40 pieces of sculpture made from traditional materials making this impressive piece of public art.
- Hull Tourist Information Centre offers a variety of services, which allow you to make the most of your visit to the city.